The original Christian Church building, located at Court and Wilbur,
can be seen at the bottom of the blue line.
Mt. Adams is in the background
The panorama was published by Lewis & Dryden of Portland
and distributed by the Goldendale Sentinel prior to 1888.
Our special thanks to Terry Durgan of the Klickitat County Historical Society
for her efforts in making an electronic copy of this panorama available.
Possible the only copy of this panorama is held by KCHS, Bonnie Beeks, president.
Back to Goldendale entry.